Our April Goals:
- Pay all of our April bills
- Pay our last 500 dollar payment to Ryan Homes! (that will be all of our Good Faith Money paid in full a month early!)
- Save another 500 dollars toward our closing costs (which we estimate to be around 1800 dollars)
- We paid all of our April bills
- We paid our last 500 dollar payment to Ryan Homes on April 10! More than a month before our scheduled payment date! We are so thankful that God has blessed Micah with a second job so that we can meet these goals and not just meet them but exceed them! #BlessedBeyondTheTelling
- We saved 1,423 dollars toward our estimated closing costs! Almost triple what we were hoping to save!
- Pay all of our May bills
- Finish funding our closing cost account (we only need 377 dollars)!
- Start saving money for all the "EXTRA" things we are going to need when we move into the house (movers, truck, refrigerator, mini-blinds, ceiling fans, and Tyler new bedroom furniture, at the very least a new bed for him). We would like to have saved 1,000 dollar by the end of the month. I know this is a HUGE goal but I believe that we can do it!