These muffins were very good and I will be making them again. I think next time I will double the recipe and make some BIG muffins and some normal size muffins.
|Chocolate Chip Muffins|
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I USED MINI-CHOCOLATE CHIPS)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease pan or use 12 cupcake liners.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Combine egg, milk, and oil add to dry mixture and stir until moistened.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake muffins for 15 minutes.