Thursday, July 31, 2014

God Did It! He Really Did It!

That's My Name In Print

See that by-line? That's me!

I had my first ever published article in an actual magazine! I got an entire page (just like a real author)!

This is my dream, my heart, my desire and God is working it out! He is leading me and directing my steps and he is making my dream a reality!

Let me tell you, this is no ordinary moment! This is an extraordinary moment that only God could bring to pass. 

I know without a shadow of a doubt that any talent I have is from the Lord and I am so grateful and humbled that he is allowing that talent to be put to use for his kingdom!


I have a dream of writing a book and also of traveling to women's conferences and churches (maybe even a homeschooling convention or two) and speaking to women. It's a BIG dream. It's a GOD sized dream. But I know that if it is his will then it will come to pass.






No comments:

Post a Comment