Saturday, July 26, 2014

Ordinary Girl...Extraordinary Life


I named my blog this because it's really how I feel!

I am quite simply a very ordinary girl (maybe even below ordinary) but I live an extraordinary life thanks to my husband, my children, and most of all my God.

He blesses me when I don't deserve it with extraordinary people, things, and events in my life. I have been guilty of not seeing and not recognizing the truly magnificent life that I have been given and so I'm praying that by writing this blog I will begin to see and appreciate more of the blessings that God has bestowed upon me.
Perhaps even see the blessings in the mundane and ordinary things that make up my (and everyone's) life.

What an accomplishment to be able to see the blessing in dirty dishes, laundry, and bickering children. I will admit I am nowhere near this level of Thanksgiving and gratitude but I sure would like to be!

After 40 years on this earth, giving birth to 4 children, being a mother for 18 years and a wife for almost 20, and burying a 2 month old son I have learned that …

IT’S THE ORDINARY MOMENTS IN OUR LIVES THAT WE CHERISH AND SAVOR THAT ADD UP TO AN EXTRAORDINARY LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment