Saturday, October 3, 2015

It Is Ours, All Ours and We Have the Keys to Prove It! (A New House Update)

Besides the birth of my children and of course my wedding day, Thursday, was the best day EVER!

Our Keys!
Our closing was EASY and WONDERFUL! Many people stopped by the closing table to meet us and to say "Hi". It was such a wonderful day! I cried many tears (of course they were tears of joy and relief) and I was thankful that I remembered to bring my handkerchief. 

I am forever grateful to every person at Ryan Homes and NVR who stepped in and helped us make this dream a reality!

My pantry with the light on!
 Look at my beautiful pantry (it really is mine now) with my light! I love my pantry and I love my pantry light!

Office French doors
 Those are my French doors that lead into my office! I'm never going to get tired of saying "MY"!

Front door and tray ceiling
 Our front door and our tray ceiling! See sometimes I remember that my husband is going to live here too (but it's still my kitchen and my office)! Just kidding honey!

Night time view
 Yes, it was after dark before we made it over to the house to take pictures (we had been there right after closing but I was too busy getting my praise on to take pictures)!

See the street light outside the window (I'm going to call it MY street light)!

MY kitchen

OH MY GOODNESS! This kitchen is MINE! I cannot believe it!

Thank you Jesus!

Now to get the other house packed up and ready for moving. The goal is to move on Monday (and have Monday be our first night in the new house). I have a lot of work ahead of me to make this a reality.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats and God Bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And thank you for praying for my family and me as we traveled down this road. I know prayers have made a huge difference in this situation!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! The house is beautiful! God is so faithful!

    ReplyDelete