Saturday, December 5, 2015

OH MY GOODNESS! Can You Ever Forgive Me?



WOW! I cannot believe that it has been so long since I last updated my blog! I have LOTS of excuses!
  1. We moved! 
  2. I got very sick! 
  3. We went on vacation! 
  4. We had family from Ohio come to town for two weeks!
  5. Things were CRAZY!
  6. I have not been able to get into a good routine/schedule since we moved! 
  7. The holidays! 
So there are my excuses (some of them are pretty good too).

Now let me tell that I'm SORRY! And that I hope to never disappear like that again. I have some BIG plans for the new year. Plans that I am very excited about. Plans that I am determined to stick with. Plans that I will talk about more in the next few days.

So do you forgive me? Are we still friends?


2 comments:

  1. I'm happy that you came back to give us an update. I missed you and I'm happy to know that you are well and enjoying your holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet words! I will do my very best to not disappear like that again!
    We are absolutely loving our new home and so very excited for our first holidays here.
    I pray that your holiday season is filled to overflowing with blessings and joy!

    ReplyDelete