Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Pumpkin Muffins

Pumpkin Muffins

In this house we love all things pumpkin! And we will stretch out the pumpkin "season" for as long as possible. I know that it is considered a Fall taste but I simply cannot bear to put the pumpkin away as soon as Thanksgiving is over.

So I made these pumpkin muffins one last time. Kind of like a final farewell to Thanksgiving and all things Autumn before we put up the tree, turned on the twinkle lights, and hung the mistletoe.

Print Recipe

Pumpkin Muffins



Course: Breakfast

 

Ingredients

  • 3 cups flour
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 tablespoons baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon nutmeg
  • 1 cup raisins heaping
  • 1 stick unsalted butter melted
  • 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
  • 1 cup milk
  • 2 eggs

 

Directions

Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Melt the butter and add to the dry ingredients. Mix in the remaining ingredients just until blended. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.

Powered by
Plan To Eat

Perfect Pumpkin Muffins


The Verdict:
These were amazing! I doubled the recipe (recipe shown is doubled) so that they would last longer than a day. The next time I make them I'm going to freeze one and see how they hold up in the freezer and then I may triple the recipe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment