I actually did not do to bad on my goals (of course I didn't do great either) this week. I got a lot of them started! I just didn't get very many of them finished!
So here is the breakdown and I promise that I will do better this week!
Get Christmas clothes for the kids and get Tyler a haircut!DONE!
- Get the house decorated for Christmas! The house is about 90% decorated! But the really good news is that I purged an entire box of Christmas decorations and I am so excited about that!
- Make a menu for the week and get to the grocery stores! NO EATING OUT! Well, I made a menu and I went to the grocery stores and well, we ate out! I'm so ashamed! I will do better on this! I have to do better on this! Our budget needs me to do better on this!
- Get all the laundry done! I got all of the laundry done except I washed the Christmas linens and they are still in the clean clothes basket, I washed one last load of darks and they are still in the dryer and I did not get the cleaning rags washed or Delaney's sheets.
- Unpack at least one box a day! Unless you are going to count Christmas boxes (which I'm totally fine doing) I didn't even come close to accomplishing this. I unpacked 2 boxes all week! Pitiful!
- Start Christmas baking! Nope! Not one Christmas Goodie baked this whole week! I am going to be a baking fool this week! And if I'm not my husband and children may try and replace me with a new and improved model that does bake!
- Have my morning routine done everyday by 9:00 a.m. I really thought this was a reasonable goal but apparently I am just not ready to have a time put on this goal. I did manage to get all or almost all of my morning routine done everyday the problem seemed to be that sometimes it was afternoon before I finished it!
Make Disney hotel reservationsDONE!
- Start wrapping Christmas presents Well, I started! So that was all that I was supposed to do right!? I have about 10 presents wrapped 10/100 not bad!
Finish up Christmas shopping for the kids and Micah!DONE! At least I think I'm done! I have been known to think I am done and then find something that someone simply cannot go another day without having and so I buy it!
So now for this week's goals, some of which will be carried over from last week.
- Finish decorating the house for Christmas!
- Make a menu for the week and go to the grocery store NO EATING OUT! And I mean it this week!
- Finish up the laundry from last week and get all the laundry done this week!
- Unpack at least one box a day!
- Start Christmas baking! I have so much to do!
- Have my morning routine done by NOON! Yes, I changed the time from 9:00 a.m. to Noon! Don't judge me!
- Finish wrapping Christmas presents. I might not be able to get them all done this week but I'm sure going to try!
- Finish all Christmas shopping! Check my list and check it twice! Make sure I've bought for everyone (even the naughty and the nice)!
- Map out my #Pinterest 365 challenges for January
- Order my ham for Christmas Eve and my prime rib for Christmas day!
So there is my list for this week! Not very exciting I know but I have to admit I'm kind of thrilled about number 9!