I know the best way to do this is to have weekly goals that I can break down into daily goals! I also know that it's not enough to have goals but that you actually have to work/accomplish them. That's the part that I don't do as well with. But that changes, STARTING this week!
Here are my goals for this week
- Unpack at least 1 box a day (hopefully way more)
- Menu/Grocery list/Grocery shopping for the week
- Deep clean the refrigerator and freezer (in the house)
- Get Delaney's room ready for Elayna (unpack, bedding, curtains)
- Go to Downtown Disney and get Christmas gift (it's the last one I have to buy - I think)
- Get Christmas storage totes and put NEW Christmas decorations away for next year
- Make goals/lists/plans for 2016
- Plan something special for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day
- Work on blog schedule for the new year
- Budget meeting with Micah to discuss financial goals for 2016
I have not decided yet if I will wait until next Monday to update on how my goals went or if I give a quick update at the end of each day. Giving an update everyday might be a bit much but it also might help with the accountability. Any suggestions or ideas?