Monday, December 28, 2015

Goals for the Week of December 28

This is the last week of 2015! And I am determined to make it a GREAT week! I want to end 2015 the same way I want to start 2016, making GOOD decisions that will help me accomplish my goals for the new year!


I know the best way to do this is to have weekly goals that I can break down into daily goals! I also know that it's not enough to have goals but that you actually have to work/accomplish them. That's the part that I don't do as well with. But that changes, STARTING this week!

Here are my goals for this week
  1. Unpack at least 1 box a day (hopefully way more) 
  2. Menu/Grocery list/Grocery shopping for the week 
  3. Deep clean the refrigerator and freezer (in the house)
  4. Get Delaney's room ready for Elayna (unpack, bedding, curtains) 
  5. Go to Downtown Disney and get Christmas gift (it's the last one I have to buy - I think) 
  6. Get Christmas storage totes and put NEW Christmas decorations away for next year
  7. Make goals/lists/plans for 2016
  8. Plan something special for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day
  9. Work on blog schedule for the new year 
  10. Budget meeting with Micah to discuss financial goals for 2016
I have a lot more things that I want/need to get done this week but these are my top 10 MUST DO!

I have not decided yet if I will wait until next Monday to update on how my goals went or if I give a quick update at the end of each day. Giving an update everyday might be a bit much but it also might help with the accountability. Any suggestions or ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment