Monday, December 7, 2015

Goals for the Week of December 7


As I mentioned in my "I'm So Sorry" post I have really been struggling since we moved to get into a good schedule/routine. And because of that things have not been getting done in the way that I would like! And well, if we are being honest (which I'm all about the honesty here), some things are just NOT getting done at all!

So in an attempt to get myself on a better schedule I am making a list of 10 goals that I want to accomplish this week and I'm going to post them here for accountability! Then next Monday I will let you know how I did on my goals and post a new list.

  1. Get Christmas clothes for the kids and get Tyler a haircut! 
  2. Get the house decorated for Christmas! 
  3. Make a menu for the week and get to the grocery stores! NO EATING OUT! 
  4. Get all the laundry done! 
  5. Unpack at least one box a day! 
  6. Start Christmas baking! 
  7. Have my morning routine done everyday by 9:00 a.m.
  8. Make Disney hotel reservations 
  9. Start wrapping Christmas presents
  10. Finish up Christmas shopping for the kids and Micah! 
So there they are the top 10 things that I want NEED to get done this week!

How about you? What are your goals for this week? Any of them the same as mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment