Saturday, February 13, 2016

31 Days to Clean - Day 2

On day 2 of 31 Days to Clean, Sarah Mae says that women are LIFE-GIVERS! She goes on to say that

"Life-giving, in its most basic sense, is raising life above the level of mere existence."

This is so very true. I know as a wife and mother, I do not want my husband and children to merely exist. I want them to THRIVE! I want them to live out their dreams, to pursue greatness, and to find joy in becoming who God created them to be.

After the birth of each of my children, I did not sit back, put my feet up and tell myself that I had done a great job and now I could relax. Nope, I knew that the REAL work had just begun.

Life-giving does not begin and end in the delivery room. Every day I must make the decision, a conscious effort to pour into my children, my husband, my family and my friends. Some days, I must pour into them more than I get back from them. Some days I must give more than I think I have to give! And on those days I must go to GOD, the True Life-Giver, and let him pour into me (more than he gets back) so that I in turn can pour into those around me! 

Today's Challenge: CLEAN OUT AND SCRUB DOWN THE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER

I will post an update later today of my clean and organized refrigerator and freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment