Saturday, June 27, 2015

Chocolate Chip Muffins

I made Chocolate Chip Muffins on Saturday, as a special breakfast for the kids. I like to make them something special on Saturdays because during the week things are so hectic (I’m still asleep) in the mornings I barely get the cereal in the bowl.
These muffins were very good and I will be making them again. I think next time I will double the recipe and make some BIG muffins and some normal size muffins.

Chocolate Chip Muffins

Print Recipe

Chocolate Chip Muffins


Ingredients

  • 1 3/4 cup flour
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • 1/4 cup oil
  • 1 cup chocolate chips (I USED MINI-CHOCOLATE CHIPS)

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 400°. Grease pan or use 12 cupcake liners.
  2. Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
  3. Combine egg, milk, and oil add to dry mixture and stir until moistened.
  4. Stir in chocolate chips.
  5. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake muffins for 15 minutes.

Powered by
Plan To Eat

No comments:

Post a Comment