Friday, February 21, 2014

Are you PINTERESTED!

Have you heard about Pinterest?
Are you on Pinterest?
Have you pinned the entire internet yet?

OH MY WORD! I am so addicted! I pin, and pin, and then I pin some more. I think I would have to live to be 199 years old in order to do all that I have pinned.

Breakfasts, desserts, chicken dishes, crafts, decorating ideas, and the list goes on and on.

I want to get married again (same man, new wedding) so that I can try out all of the amazing things I have seen on Pinterest.
I want to go back and have my children be little so that I can give them a PINTERESTED childhood!

I need to build a brand new house with all of the great ideas I have found for storage and organization and then I will need to remodel it right away cause there are just too many ideas out there to fit into one house!

So if you are not on Pinterest, What are you waiting for? Get over there and start pinning. But let me warn you, your life will never be the same again! You will never again be able to throw away a toilet paper roll without thinking: Hey I can make this into a great cupcake stand, Easter bunny craft, TV stand (okay I'm kidding about the TV stand, but give someone a few months and they will figure out a way and then they will pin it)!

And if you are on Pinterest come and follow me! We can pin the internet together!

No comments:

Post a Comment