Friday, September 25, 2015

And We Are Cleared To Close! Thank You Jesus! (A New House Update)

6 Days To Go!

YES! WE ARE CLEARED TO CLOSE! THANK THE LORD!

The call came yesterday morning (after I stood in the sales office crying due to stress) that we are cleared to close! The final numbers should be in today and I have been promised that if we have to bring money to closing that we will hear by Monday!

Micah's long day of work is Wednesday. He leaves the house around 2:30 a.m. and does not get home until almost 7:00 p.m. so getting to the bank on Wednesday to wire money for closing on Thursday is just not going to happen. This has been a huge cause of stress for me. I was worried because one we had not been cleared to close and it had been over a week and two that we would not be able to get them the money for closing in time and would have to delay closing.

Our loan processor put those fears to rest yesterday with one phone call! So today I will be booking a U-Haul and hiring movers and continuing to pack up the house! And now that everything appears to be handled and in place I am much more motivated to pack!

Our quality inspection is today and then our PM will spend Monday fixing up anything that they find during the inspection (which I don't think will be much). And then TUESDAY IS OUR FINAL WALK-THROUGH! I cannot believe it!

In a week our dream home will be ours!

4 days till final walk-through!
6 days till closing! 



2 comments:

  1. Hallelujah... God is worthy to be praised. I have been praying for you and your family. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the prayers! I know that He is a prayer answering God and that He can make a way out of no way! My family and I are about to live in a modern day miracle!

      Delete