Thursday, July 23, 2015

Our First Goodies (House Update)

On Tuesday the guys finished putting the sheets of wood on the roof. I'm not sure if the framing is done (they did not work on Wednesday) but our PM texted me and told me plumbing should start today and the other trades should begin on Monday!

9:00 in the morning Tuesday 

 At 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday the guys were already hard at work finishing up sheeting the roof. They closed up the hole at the top and were working on the decorative peaks and the rest of the front.

Still working on the front
The front of the roof still had a long way to go!

Kid's side of the roof done too
But both sides of the house were done!

Around Noon
Here is the progress around Noon. They had cut the holes in the roof for vents and fans and had trimmed off the excess sheeting.

Almost finished
There was quite a bit of progress from 9:00 to Noon. As you can see the front is almost done. These guys are AMAZING!

End of the day on Tuesday
And by the end of the day on Tuesday the roof was completely covered with wood (despite a 2 hour downpour).

First Goodies!

On Wednesday when I walked down to the house around Noon there in the garage were our first "Goodies"! I cannot be sure but I think they are the master bathroom garden tub and the tub for the boy's bathroom. I know that over the next month the garage will fill-up with cabinets and appliances and windows and more and more goodies but these were the first. And I LOVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment