Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Outside Trim Finished and More Tile Work (A House Update)

They finished up the outside trim on the house yesterday! And I just have to say it again I LOVE MY HOUSE! You knew that was coming right? I think (but I am not sure) that they are now finished with the outside of the house other than the paint touch ups and installing our front door.

They also laid more tile yesterday but when I went down to the house last night for pictures the crew told me it was still wet and that I could not get into the house to take pictures! I was so sad! But I plan on heading down their first thing this morning (in the hopes of beating the work crews) and getting some pictures.

Finishing up the trim on the house
 8:00 in the morning and two crews were already hard at work down at the house. This wonderful husband and wife team were finishing up the trim on the house and there was another crew in the house working on the tile. Micah and I are so thankful for the wonderful people that are working so hard on our home!

Trim finished
The house looks amazing! I wish I could have gotten some pictures of the tile work but that's okay hopefully I can sneak in this morning and grab a few pictures.

They delivered the pavers for our driveway and walk-way yesterday (didn't get pictures of those) and so I think they will be working on that today along with pouring the sidewalk! My kitchen cabinets are supposed to arrive today (I'm not sure when they will actually be installed) and I'm supposed to text our PM to remind him about turning my island around to face the stove.

I also heard from our mortgage company yesterday and they said the re-score could take as long as Friday but that they would let me know as soon as they got it. So we are still waiting to hear on that. It's going to be a LONG week! But I know that God is in control and that when all is said and done he will work it out!

37 days to go (according the the schedule)

2 comments:

  1. I love how you give credit to the people working on your house. That is very refreshing to hear.
    Don't worry about the financing. God's got this!! (I know easy for me to say, right) I will be praying that you hear good news sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the prayers! I do believe that God will work all of this out (but the waiting is HARD)! I took the tile crew some homemade cinnamon rolls the other day and I'm going to try and take something down to the cabinet guys today! It's August in Florida and they have no air conditioning and two of the bathrooms have no windows either so their work conditions are less than ideal. But they work hard all day long and we so appreciate that!

      Delete