Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Menu Plan for the Week of August 17

As part of my goals for this week I wanted to make a menu plan and a grocery list to keep us from eating out during the week. We are moving my Aunt to Tampa on Sunday and that will require eating out twice so to keep the budget in check there will be no fast food trips or pizza delivery calls!

Taco Salad

Monday August 17
Breakfast: Cereal
Lunch: Spaghettios/Bread/Canned Fruit/Candy
Dinner: Taco Salad/Spanish Rice
Baking: Banana Bread

Tuesday August 18 (MICAH OFF)
ANDREW'S BIRTHDAY MEALS
Breakfast: Cinnamon Rolls
Lunch: Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
Dinner: Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo/French Bread
Baking: Oreo Cookie Pizza

Wednesday August 19
Breakfast: Pop Tarts
Lunch: Pizza/Salad/Pudding
Dinner: Mini Cheeseburger Pies/Baked French Fries/Salad
Baking: Peanut Butter Bars

Thursday August 20
Breakfast: Leftover Cinnamon Rolls (just need to make more icing)

Lunch: Chicken Nuggets/French Fries/Yogurt/Pudding
Dinner: Clean out the freezer/pantry night
Baking: Chocolate Cake Cookies

Friday August 21
Breakfast: Cereal/Toast/Banana
Lunch: Fish sticks/Soup/Applesauce/Cheese Curls/Brownies
Dinner: Freezer Pizza Dough/Hamburger Pizza
Baking: Leftover Oreo Cookie Pizza

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Saturday August 22
Breakfast: Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Lunch: Sandwiches/Potato Chips/Fresh Fruit/Snack Cakes
Dinner: Coke-a-Cola Ham/Mashed Potatoes/Corn/Noodles with Sauce/Buttery Bread Machine Dinner Rolls
Baking: Brownie Pie

Sunday August 23
MOVING MY AUNT TO TAMPA
Breakfast: Pancakes/Sausage Links
Lunch: EAT OUT
Dinner: EAT OUT 


I will let you all know how I do on sticking to my plan and also if any of the new recipes are winners I will of course be sharing them with you. 

2 comments:

  1. Your menu plan sounds amazing! And I must admit the Oreo Cookie Pizza really caught my eye! I have a major sweet tooth, you should definitely share that recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will certainly share the recipe! My middle son has a MAJOR sweet tooth also (he actually says that he only eats so he can have dessert).

      Delete