Friday, August 14, 2015

Painting Started (A New House Update)

They started painting the house yesterday. I'm not really sure why but they started on the outside of the house. And then when it started to rain they moved inside the house and worked on prepping for paint. They filled in nail holes and prepped the walls.

In between the bursts of rain they worked on the outside of the house and I think they got it almost done (it's kind of hard to tell). I know they will be back today so I guess I'll see then what if anything they have left to do on the outside.

Primer on the house
When I went down to the house yesterday morning at around 9 they were putting the primer on the outside of the house.
The front of the house
 The front of the house all primed and ready to go!


Around Noon
 When I went back down to the house around Noon they had finished with the primer and had started painting the house! I LOVE the colors we picked out for the house.

Love the color of my house
 I'm not sure if you can tell the actual color of the house or not from these pictures. The house is a medium gray with white trim.

End of the day
Here is the house at the end of the day. Our front door will be swapped out (before closing) with the color we picked.

They moved our dumpster to the next lot over yesterday too (didn't get any pictures) so that they could start working on the driveway, sidewalks, and landscaping. I know the painters will be back today to work on the inside of the house and also to finish up the outside (if they need too).

42 days to go (according to our timeline)

No comments:

Post a Comment